Sunday 12 May 2013

WEEKLY INSPIRATIONS - one


Hello dears!
Today in Rome is a wonderful spring Sunday, or I should say summer Sunday considering the temperatures,23°C! May is definitely arrived in town.  I love days like this!
I like Sunday very much, I have so much time to make things I love to do and to recharge energy for a new week.
I usually spend Sundays to garner all the ideas for future projects and to be inspired by others.
Today I want to share with you the best of my "weekly inspirations"! 
Here they are:
 
INTERIOR : the kitchen is furnished by Kip&Co, three Melbourne girls who have dipped their toes in a   dozen different careers and shared a thousand different experiences. I really love the blackboard on the back and the pink sittings too!

YUM : A superfunny typography cake "because you know you want your cake to talk" !A Subtle Reverly blog recipe! Great idea!

ILLUSTRATION : I love the colors, I love the idea, I love the feeling I have when I see it. This Pennance illustration is absolutely unique!Take a look at his deviantart page, it's worth it!

DIY : A very easy DIY project by A Beautiful Mess web site. If you don't know Elsie and Emma take a look at their site, it's absolutely terrific! They are a big source of inspiration for me! 

TYPOGRAPHY : Unfortunately I don't know who is the author of this little poster, but I think it is very cute and perfect to wish you all an happy mother's day!

OBSESSION : This week I was totally obsessed by blueberries! I want to cook blueberry muffins as soon as I find the time! yummiii

Have a nice week!
xoxo

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment